[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 29 15:46:12 CET 2014

Sure.

What is your goal, having IP fragmentation work well and support for up to 64KB packets and/or fragmentation in OLSR, where messages are split off at say 1KB?
First one should work easily, just turn off df=1.
Maybe OpenVPN tunnel MTU is not set correctly and as a result second one fails.

Teco

Op 29 mrt. 2014, om 15:20 heeft Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: