[Olsr-users] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 25 08:24:23 CET 2014

Hi,

what kind of IPv6 addresses are assigned on bridges and interfaces
before and after you change the connectivity?

OLSRd use nearly the same codepaths for IPv4 and IPv6, so I expect
there is some "outside event" that triggers this behavior.

Henning Rogge