[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Sun Mar 2 14:48:47 CET 2014

hi, I understand perfectly, this time I'm using 12:09, a version I compiled
via buildroot is working, I have asked questions on the official list but
got no response when I gave the command for the terminal / etc / init.d /
firewall start he appeared several errors and a message that the
kernel may need
to be updated, so I arrived at that conclusion with 3:10 kernel is running,
already with 3.8 did not work, I kept the same settings.

ps: how many routers have in your network today?

Att
Anderson Junior