[Olsr-users] INFINITE cost in all links

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 30 19:55:58 CEST 2014

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Antonio Anselmi <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> Are you using prioritization for the Olsr UDP port?
>

> that's an interesting point, it could make the difference.
> Do you know examples about tc implementation that prioritizes UDP packets?

I think the Freifunk firmware has it.

Just google for "OLSR UDP prioritization" and you should find a few examples.

With some current wifi drivers it might be even possible to set the
traffic class of OLSR UDP packets so that they get prioritization on
layer2 (wifi) too. But I am not an expert for using the "tc" command.

Henning Rogge