[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

Chris W. (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 27 16:19:49 CET 2014

Hello,

an ip-bridge is not too useful with olsr,
the router's lan might be in a separate subnet which gets announced via
  olsrd.conf's HNA entry.
In this case all radios are in the 192.168.2.x subnet and
all lans are in 192.168.x.0/24 so the routing remains simple.

/etc/config/network:

config interface 'lan'
	option ifname 'eth1'
	option proto 'static'