[Olsr-users] Clarification about not compliant packet

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 13 08:09:23 CET 2014

On 02/13/2014 02:54 AM, Lorenzo Salvatore wrote:
> Thanks for the answer. I've used wireshark to better understand the
> differences between usual packets and lq packets and how bits are
> distributed. Anyway, to better understand also the implementation,
> why in the tc parser the lq deserialization is always done? In the
> hello parser there is a control if the packet is a LQ.

It is not... at least it doesn't looks like this if you read tc_set.c
line 648 to 650.

Yes, the code of OLSRv1 is a huge mess of spaghetti... and nobody wants
to touch it anymore.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE