[Olsr-users] Clarification about not compliant packet

Lorenzo Salvatore (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 13 02:54:44 CET 2014

Thanks for the answer. I've used wireshark to better understand the differences between usual packets and lq packets and how bits are distributed. Anyway, to better understand also the implementation, why in the tc parser the lq deserialization is always done? In the hello parser there is a control if the packet is a LQ.