[Olsr-users] OLSR Across Multiple Channel Ad-hoc Networks?

Duncan Eastoe (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 12 00:37:25 CET 2014

At the moment all of the nodes are assigned 10.0.2.0/24 addresses. I
will likely have separate SSIDs for each link between nodes and a
separate 10.0.0.0/16 network for each link.

Thanks,
Duncan

On 11 February 2014 23:13, Kim Hawtin <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> On 12/02/14 06:56, Duncan Eastoe wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your experiences Kim, I was planning on unique SSIDs anyway.
>>
>> Thanks Ben, having each radio on a different subnet should be no problem.
>

> how do you assign IPs?
>
> regards,
>
> Kim

PGP public key -