[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 26 14:44:22 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Jernej Kos <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I agree that it is better to prevent fragmentation as otherwise issues
> such as this one, where a wrong MTU was configured, would go overlooked
> since things would appear to work.
>
> But perhaps some reporting in case of fragmentation errors might be a
> good idea.

The problem is that the sendto() call does not report an error when we
send a too-large UDP packet, otherwise there would have been a message
both in the error log and the syslog.

See

src/net_olsr.c line 376 and following.

Henning Rogge