[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 26 14:41:26 CET 2014

Hello!

I agree that it is better to prevent fragmentation as otherwise issues
such as this one, where a wrong MTU was configured, would go overlooked
since things would appear to work.

But perhaps some reporting in case of fragmentation errors might be a
good idea.

Jernej