[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 26 12:15:20 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Jernej Kos <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello!
> When reading, the socket operation would fail and generate EMSGSIZE. In
> order to obtain more detailed information, one can fetch data from the
> error queue using the MSG_ERRQUEUE flag on recvmsg (IP_RECVERR socket
> option should first be set on the socket to enable this extended
> reporting through the error queue).
>
> I will also add this to our VPN implementation in order to detect
> incorrect PMTUs between measurement intervals (currently PMTU is
> measured periodically).

I am still not sure why the "do not fragment" flag is even set for
Olsrd... I grepped for a few relevant constants and could not find any
of them. Is this maybe a system default?

Henning Rogge