[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 22 12:43:07 CET 2014

Hi!

Just to be clear, in the above txtinfo Jernej attached, if I
understand correctly, the test node was connected to the two VPN
servers, 10.254.0.2 and 10.254.0.4. txtinfo shows that there was
information only from 10.254.0.4, the one with less peers (78 at the
moment). The really highly connected VPN server (10.254.0.2) with 160
nodes at the moment is not to be seen at all. And all nodes connected
to that 10.254.0.2 are not visible as well.

So the questions are:
- why there are not all routes to all nodes at least through 10.254.0.4
- why routes through 10.254.0.4 appear and disappear and don't stay around
- why routes though 10.254.0.2 are not there at all (at least a direct
link to it should be there)

Kostko, could you test what happens if the node has a VPN tunnel only
to 10.254.0.4? Does it then have all routes?

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m