[Olsr-users] Where am I going wrong in the settings.

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 11 17:28:49 CEST 2014

Yes, I agree with you, the problem is not with the plugin, but this default
route that even when you disconnect the cable continues it as if I was
healthy.

Att.
Anderson Junior