[Olsr-users] Where am I going wrong in the settings.

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 8 22:47:09 CEST 2014

I understand WHAT you explained to me, since I made the change as suggested
Teco, thus:

LoadPlugin "olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.5"
{
        PlParam "Ping" "10.4.0.1"
        PlParam "HNA" "0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0"
        PlParam "CheckInterval" "5000"
        PlParam "PingInterval" "5"
}

10.4.0.1 is a local dns server, so I continued using it as a reference for
the ping,

this correct?

Att
Anderson Junior