[Olsr-users] Where am I going wrong in the settings.

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 8 03:53:22 CEST 2014

Hi, I spent the weekend and all day today trying to understand where this
my mistake, but so far no concegui find, I'll try clearly explain my test
environment, reduce to 3 the number of routers, let's go:

Node 1 gw
Node 2 gw
3 client node

the 2 nodes that are gw, I configured the wan interfaces with fixed ip,
catching internet switch, all routers are close, the node 3 cable I have
connected my computer to test the internet, so I'll call the 3 routers,
logo node 3 chooses a wheel, sometimes the node 1 node 2 times.

everything working fine I will do some testing, I see that this pointed to
the the route to node 1, then it will switch and lock the internet from
node 1 to see if the node 3 will change the route to node 2 that still has
internet but this does not happen, then I see this as the routing table and
it has not changed, still pointing to node 1, only works if I restart olsr
(/ etc / init.d / olsrd restart), when I do that it points to route to node
2, I wonder if I have to make a script and put it in cron will clear this
route table from time to time, or how to make it update routes when a
change occurs in the topology below follows like this now my olsr.conf

config olsrd
        # uncomment the following line to use a custom config file instead:
        #option config_file '/etc/olsrd.conf'

        option IpVersion '4'
        option DebugLevel '0'
        option ClearScreen 'yes'
        option LinkQualityLevel '2'

config LoadPlugin
        option library 'olsrd_arprefresh.so.0.1'

config LoadPlugin
        option library 'olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.5'
        option CheckInterval '5000'
        option PingInterval '5'
        option HNA '10.5.0.0 255.255.0.0'
        option Ping '10.4.0.1'

config LoadPlugin
        option library 'olsrd_nameservice.so.0.3'

config LoadPlugin
        option library 'olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1'
        option accept '0.0.0.0'

config Interface
        list interface 'wlan'

the interface wlan (wifi) are configured with ips 10.5.0.0/16

Att.
Anderson Junior