[Olsr-users] Encryption in ad-hoc network using Openwrt+OLSR

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 7 16:20:31 CEST 2014

Hi Ben,

I am using a specially configured bridge based on OpenVSwitch... it works
well without in Adhoc-mode without wpa_supplicant, no VLAN necessary. So I
think there are some intereferences between the bridge and wpa_supplicant.

Henning