[Olsr-users] OLSR jsoninfo plugin over Android

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 18 11:08:10 CEST 2013

On 09/17/2013 11:16 AM, Karoly Szabo wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using OLSRD in Android on Nexus 7 devices, everything seems to be
> working fine.
>
> When I'm loading olsrd with the 2 libraries textinfo and jsoninfo it
> start with no error (with 0.0.0.0 enabled in both modules configurations).
> When I try to load the information via curl/wget
>
>   * curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
>   * OLSRD abort its execution
>
> Does anyone have an idea of what is causing this?

Can you run valgrind or gdb on the Nexus 7 to get a stack trace?

It might also help to send us the exact wget/curl command you used to
get the data from the Json plugin, maybe we can reproduce the behavior
on normal Linux systems.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE