[Olsr-users] link_probe cross compilation for openwrt error

Syed Salman Haider Rizvi (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 15 20:58:34 CEST 2013

Hi Friends,
          I was cross compiling the ETT plugin provided by erik tromp from a lot of time but i got the following error and i resolved this error by commenting out the "ifndef debug" line and "endif" then my structure declaration worked completly find but when i install the olsrd and link probe plugin on my router with debug option enable i didnt get any node information like etx value speed .Can anybody please tell me why i m having this error and why i m not able to get the following information
I  m not getting these lines "  Checking plugin interface version:  5 - OK  Trying to fetch plugin init function: OK  Trying to fetch parameter table and it's size...  Sending parameters...  Running plugin_init function... "
Also this information is not comming "IP address       hyst   LQ     lost   total  NLQ      ETX  Speed  Cost10.0.6.3         0.000  0.200  0      1      0.200  25.00      5  300000.00"
And i m getting following error src/Probe.c: In function 'UpdateEstimations':src/Probe.c:241: error: 'buf' undeclared (first use in this function)src/Probe.c:241: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only oncesrc/Probe.c:241: error: for each function it appears in.)src/Probe.c: In function 'LinkChange':src/Probe.c:1079: error: 'buf' undeclared (first use in this function)

ThanksSalman