[Olsr-users] Olsrd cann't ping two-hops node - Nexus7

Abubakr Ali (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 5 12:18:12 CET 2013

Hi Henning Rogge,

I've finally figured out what was the problem. It was simply the "Iptables
Rules" that were configured, in the Nexus7, to drop all the forwarded
packets. Now, after adding another rule that enables node2 to forward
packet  that aren't meant to it, the pinging request from node1 to node3
and the pinging reply is done through node2 smoothly.
My next step is to test the network throughput. Therefore, I am building an
android app as packets-generator, wish me luck ;-)

Thanks

Ali, Abubakr