[Olsr-users] Configuring TC redundancy parameter?

chris - (spam-protected)
Fri May 3 23:09:55 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I'm running olsrd v 0.6.1 on openwrt. I set TcRedundancy=0 in the
olsr.conf.base and got a message like: "Sorry, tc-redundancy 0/1 are not
working on 0.5.6. It was discovred late in the stable tree development and
cannot bes olved without a difficult change in the dijkstra code ... ".
Then olsrd exited. I notice that TcRedundancy=2 works. Also, if
TcRedundancy is unspecified, olsrd starts with no problem.

Has this been fixed in the latest version or are there plans to fix it?
Also, could someone point me to the relevant route calculation section of
the code of the code?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Chris Patton