[Olsr-users] [OLSRD] Nexus 7

Matteo Danieletto (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 26 19:18:59 CET 2013

Ah no no, I compiled for a Samsung tab 7.0

The binary version it worked well on my Samsung tab 7.0 with Cyanogenmod
10.1 kernel 3.0.15.
The same version didn't work on same device but stock Android, I can see
the olsrd packet, but OLSRD didn't create the multihop table.

I compiled the latest version, but it cannot find the interface.

--
Matteo Danieletto