[Olsr-users] Building configparser binary fails.

Thijs van Veen (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 21 13:15:40 CEST 2013

To whom it may concern,

I'm using OLSR v. 0.6.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 (3.2.0-45 kernel).

When trying to build the binary version of cfgparser, make exits with
errors.
The library version compiles perfectly fine, as does OLSR itself.

I tried the following two invocations (seeing as the Makefiles use
simple ifdefs, the value shouldn't matter):
(spam-protected):~/olsr/olsrd$ make cfgparser MAKEBIN=1
(spam-protected):~/olsr/olsrd/src/cfgparser$ make MAKEBIN=1

I've saved the output from the second invocation to:
http://pastebin.com/Mu6d5gdH

The first output is similar, but with slightly different paths (as is to
be expected).

--
  Thijs van Veen
  (spam-protected)