[Olsr-users] [HELP]how to use OpenWrt olsrd mesh

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 10 08:01:19 CEST 2013

On 06/10/2013 07:55 AM, 楊善文 wrote:
> This is my run log, set debug = 1, but i still not see any stranger
> msg......:(
> ==============================

You are still using the OpenWRT based configuration...

create a file like this:

 > LoadPlugin "olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1"
 > {
 > PlParam         "port"  "9090"
 > PlParam         "accept"        "0.0.0.0"
 > }
 >
 > Interface "wlan0"
 > {
 > }

and start olsrd directly in debug mode:

 > olsrd -f <filename> -d 1

(-f is the command line parameter for loading a specific configuration file)

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE