[Olsr-users] HSMM-Pi Project using OLSRD

Vasilis Tsiligiannis (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 28 13:11:22 CEST 2013

Στις Κυρ 28 Ιουλ 2013 01:56:49 Ben West έγραψε:
> Hi Scott,
>
> The description on your github repo looks quite interesting!
>
> If the list admins do not mind my posing an off-topic question, I am
> curious what is the preferred approaching for announcing to the
> neighborhood / community when one begins broadcasting on 802.11b/n/g bands
> at the higher TX powers permitted by HAM licenses?  That is, what are
> interference mitigations, whether caused toward other users of the band, or
> vice versa?
>
> Thank you.

Hello,

I've always wondered how does HSMM comply with the 2.4GHz ham radio bandplans.
According to the european at least, this part of the spectrum should be used
for other modes and not spread spectrum digital communications.