[Olsr-users] OLSR 0.6.5.2 QUAGGA plugin but does not export all routes to QUAGGA

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 11 21:30:25 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

Great work!

If possible, then please coordinate between each other and submit a
combined patch. That way we have 3 knowledgeable quagga people agreeing
on the patch. So that we can add all the 'Signed-of-by' and 'Tested-by'
tags in the commit :-)

--
Ferry Huberts