[Olsr-users] OLSR 0.6.5.2 QUAGGA plugin but does not export all routes to QUAGGA
Thu Apr 11 21:23:48 CEST 2013
I tested the OLSR patch with quagga 0.99.21, it works fine, all routes are exported and imported. I compared it with my patch for 0.99.21mdr2.2 and found that I placed the line
if (rib->type == ZEBRA_ROUTE_OLSR) req.r.rtm_scope = RT_SCOPE_LINK;
onto the wrong place in the file rt_netlink.c, because the QUAGGA-MDR version of that file have few more lines. I adjusted the position of the foregoing statement, now everything works fine.
My final version of the patch for QUAGGA 0.00.21mdr2.2 is enclosed.
As I noticed, the "both" value of the "ExportRoutes" parameter in the OLSR plugin is not handled. I think the olsrd-0.6.5.2\lib\quagga\README_QUAGGA needs to be updated.
Thank you for your help,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 56405 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Olsr-users