[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Bidur Devkota (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 30 16:23:49 CET 2012

Sorry, I missed to state some more observations:
I tried to provide random locations (programmatically) via the NMEA
statements to UDP port 2240, But the updates were not seen until the olsrd
is restarted. Also tried to change the values in positionFile , and the
updates were not seen until restarting the olsrd. (after updating the olsr
and pud from  <git clone git://olsr.org/olsrd.git> also the result is the
same )

Needless to say, I am learning a lot and I will prepare a how-to text about
this position update task after I go through it  successfully.

Thanks
Bidur

--
Regards,