[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Bidur Devkota (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 30 16:12:25 CET 2012

Hi Ferry,

> It's now implemented on the master branch.

I cloned the olsr code from <git clone git://olsr.org/olsrd.git> and
re-instailed OLSR and all the Plugins but I am able to observe the
positions be loaded at olsrd startup only.
 I even tried  re-installing from <git clone http://olsr.org/git/olsrd.git>.
but got the same thing.
 Am I missing something or something else.

And the example provided by Teco, I tried to observe the tcpdump and could
see the position information being circulated in the olsr network.

> tcpdump -nlAs 0 -i $lan udp port 2240 | grep NBSX

I tried to change the parameter value to 5 seconds for all these parameters
and
 "updateIntervalStationary", "updateIntervalMoving",
"uplinkUpdateIntervalMoving","uplinkUpdateIntervalStationary"
Also changed,
"movingSpeedThreshold"  and "movingDistanceThreshold" to 1.

But still to load the updated location information, I have to restart the
olsrd.

Thanking You,
Bidur