[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Bidur Devkota (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 29 18:51:26 CET 2012

Hi Teco,
I tried to send NMEA to UDP socket.
Though I could not see what I am trying to get but I think I could see some
positive observations:

1. When NMEA statement with $GPGGA are send to PORT 2240 , then refreshing
the POSITION tab could show updated position information ( sometimes only
BUT not always).  Am I doing it properly or something else should be done
so that the updates can be seen always.

2. Until the olsrd is running the routing table have  entries of the
neighbor nodes running olsr. But when olsrd is terminated those entries are
not seen in the routing table.

Getting up to this was not easy since the configuration of PUD in
olsrd.conf and accurately estimating the exact port number (among the 2240,
2241 and 2242) for the purpose was rather exhaustive.

Still I am not able to access the updated location information of a node
from other nodes.

Thanking You
Bidur

--