[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 28 18:55:56 CET 2012

Op 28 nov. 2012, om 18:13 heeft Bidur Devkota het volgende geschreven:

> Hi Teco,
> The GPS data is available ( a python script reads the gps feed contineously )but I am not able to make the PUD plugin dynamically read it and update as I have stated earlier.
If it is NMEA, send it to a UDP socket.

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Teco Boot <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> If you have GPS feed, just make it available.
>
>  I am not sure where/how to indicate the continuous GPS feed in the olsrd.conf file( or somewhere else).
config file = static.
UDP socket = dynamic.
Use your preferred method.

Here my socat config, for opposite redirection. Adjust it on your requirements.
SOCAT=/usr/bin/socat
SOCAT_OPTS="-u UDP4-RECV:$GpsRemPort,range=$GpsRemSrcAddress/32,ip-add-embership=$GpsRemMcAddress:$GpsRemInterface PTY,link=/dev/gps0,raw,echo=0"
$SOCAT $SOCAT_OPTS &

Teco