[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 28 15:12:18 CET 2012

Op 28 nov. 2012, om 05:52 heeft Bidur Devkota het volgende geschreven:

> Hi Ferry,
> I would like to thank you for your support.
>
> Thank You.
> Bidur
>
> P.S.: By going through the PUD plugin name (Position Update) and reading the release document (olsrd-0.64/lib/pud/pud.odt), it made me feel that this plugin will dynamically read the GPS information and update the that information to the neighbors periodically.

Sure it does.
If you have GPS feed, just make it available. If GPS is on serial, you can redirect to UDP. Or patch the plugin, if this is of any importance to you.

Use socat for enhanced redirecting.

Teco