[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Bidur Devkota (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 28 05:52:48 CET 2012

Hi Ferry,
I would like to thank you for your support.

Thank You.
Bidur

P.S.: By going through the PUD plugin name (Position Update) and reading
the release document (olsrd-0.64/lib/pud/pud.odt), it made me feel that
this plugin will dynamically read the GPS information and update the that
information to the neighbors periodically.