[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 23 12:40:00 CET 2012

See the pud architecture document at
http://olsr.org/git?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=lib/pud/doc/pud.odt;h=9f3d31fe0c147c14056437dacc6111ec3889780d;hb=HEAD

and an example config file (with all parameters documented) at
http://olsr.org/git?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=lib/pud/doc/olsrd.conf.default.pud;h=7cf142737a89f228afed348d366bcfadb95d5f40;hb=HEAD

If you enable the httpinfo plugin as well, then you get a tab with the
pud position.
I think the data is also available by means of the jsoninfo plugin but
I've never used that.

If after reading these you still have questions, mail again

--
Ferry Huberts