[Olsr-users] [ask]

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 21 15:37:19 CET 2012

Trying to start with the "minimal" configuration would be a good idea.

I assume that you have setup the wifi connection on the laptops
already (all of them can ping their direct "neighbors", all of them
are in Adhoc-Mode)?

Henning

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Michel Blais <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> For doc, download olsr in is last stable version, open the archive and look
> at the files folder. There some templates of the config file like minimul,
> default and full. Except for minimal, everything is explained like if it was
> a man page so for all possible option, read the full template.
>
> For more info on plugin, read the file README-Olsr-Extensions at the root of
> the folder.
>
> Le 2012-11-21 02:25, Adrianus Hatake a écrit :
>
> Hy.. I want to ask about using OLSR.. I've already install it in two
> computer.. how to connect the two laptop?? Please help
>

> --
> Michel Blais
> Administrateur réseau / Network administrator
> Targo Communications
> www.targo.ca
> 514-448-0773

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."