[Olsr-users] [ask]

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 21 15:14:20 CET 2012

For doc, download olsr in is last stable version, open the archive and
look at the files folder. There some templates of the config file like
minimul, default and full. Except for minimal, everything is explained
like if it was a man page so for all possible option, read the full
template.

For more info on plugin, read the file README-Olsr-Extensions at the
root of the folder.

--
Michel Blais
Administrateur réseau / Network administrator