[Olsr-users] default route is where

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed May 2 19:51:45 CEST 2012

If you use a recent OLSRd (0.6.0 or better), have a look at
/files/olsrd.conf.default.full

It should contain all options with explanations, including the one you look for:

# Specifies the routing Table olsr uses
# RtTable is for host routes, RtTableDefault for the route to the default
# internet gateway (2 in case of IPv6+NIIT) and RtTableTunnel is for
# routes to the ipip tunnels, valid values are 1 to 254
# There is a special parameter "auto" (choose default below)
# (with smartgw: default is 254/223/224)
# (without smartgw: default is 254/254/254, linux main table)

# RtTable auto
# RtTableDefault auto
# RtTableTunnel auto

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Érico Porto <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> Some time ago I had some help here from Marcus and Teco, about the default
> gateway for my node and the smart-gateway feature. At the time the answers I
> got here were suffice, so I didn't ask anything further and the currently
> documentation was enough.
>
> I've read in the DD-WRT docs, and is listed there that the default .. uhm..
> default (?) route is maintained  in the table 223, and the smart gateway
> route is listed in table 224. Is it possible to change those table numbers?
> And a default route from OLSR will always be in one of those tables, right?
>
> Just to be sure.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Érico V. Porto

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."