[Olsr-users] default route is where

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Wed May 2 19:45:54 CEST 2012

Hello people,

Some time ago I had some help here from Marcus and Teco, about the default
gateway for my node and the smart-gateway feature. At the time the answers
I got here were suffice, so I didn't ask anything further and the currently
documentation was enough.

I've read in the DD-WRT docs, and is listed there that the default .. uhm..
default (?) route is maintained  in the table 223, and the smart gateway
route is listed in table 224. Is it possible to change those table numbers?
And a default route from OLSR will always be in one of those tables, right?

Just to be sure.

Thanks.

Érico V. Porto