[Olsr-users] Routing-Problem | olsr.org - 0.6.0 | weight | etx_ff | mode ether

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 30 03:35:48 CEST 2012

Hey Markus,

Do you mean using TC? I got curious, how does the OLSR traffic stands from
the regular traffic? (so I can apply a rule to give it bigger priority)

Érico V. Porto