[Olsr-users] Recommendation for maintaining accurate local times on nodes?

Bruce Ford (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 3 08:50:35 CET 2012

Perhaps use the ntp client included in the OpenWRT BusyBox rather than
ntpdate or install the full NTP client. See
http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/ntp.client

Bruce Ford