[Olsr-users] OLSR mesh with loop potential... having problems.

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 26 04:30:59 CEST 2012

I think you should try using a newer version of the package, you can
download pre-built ones here, which should also work for Debian:

https://launchpad.net/~guardianproject/+archive/commotion

I'll also look into putting a newer version of the olsrd package in
Squeeze/backports.

.hc