[Olsr-users] olsrd 0.6.3 not working on Mac OSX?

Tim Akinbo (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 4 21:41:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

I read about olsr and decided to give it a try on two Macbook Pros. After
discovering other nodes, I see this error when it attempts to modify the
routing table:

Cannot write to routing socket: (rtm_errno=0x0) (last error message: File
exists)
 Failed on Adding 10.0.0.2/32 from 10.0.0.2 via 10.0.0.2, cost 6.071,
metric 1, v5

Now I'm certain the route hasn't been added before (even though the "File
exists") error is suggested. What might be wrong?

Tim Akinbo