[Olsr-users] unexpected "via" in routes reg.

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 4 14:57:20 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am running olsrd version 0.6.3 on two machines. I could see routing
entries like,

     10.1.2.1 via 10.1.2.1 dev eth1 metric 2 onlink

where I expected (or used to get until 0.6.1) something like,

    10.1.2.1 dev eth1 metric 2

without any "via" in it (for the IP addresses of the directly connected
Interfaces).

I am not facing any connectivity problems due to this. However, this
looks little strange to me and curious to know whether I am missing
something or this is perfectly valid and the expected behaviour.
Pointing me to some document also will help.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vignesh