[Olsr-users] Routing table issue

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 10 18:26:54 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Mariana Gambande <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> Hi to all!
>
> I'm trying to run olsrd-0.6.1

which is a bit outdated (as 0.6.2 is out for quite a while),
but i doubt this is your problem,..

as i guess its an wireless driver issue, completely unrelated to oslrd,..

I think the problem may have something to do with
> http://www.olsr.org/bugs/view.php?id=6 but whe I tried (as the post says)
> to put a dummy ip roule I get 'invalid table ID'. Does anyone knows
> what's the table ID generated by olsrd or where should I look for it?

i am sure your problems are definetly unrelated to this,
and if u do not know/use policy routing u definelty should not type: ip
rule ...

(as by default olsrd uses the default routing table #1, so no (additional)
rules are needed)

Markus

#1 whil the olsrd in the bug-report was not using the default table as it
used RTTable option