[Olsr-users] error in olsrd

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 19 18:05:05 CET 2012

Also, list interface should be follwed by the UCI interface name so make
sure your interface name in /etc/config/network is wlan0 and wlan1

Exemple, if in /etc/config/network, you configure it like this:

config 'interface' 'mywirelesslink'
     option 'ifname' 'wlan0'

then your interface name in /etc/config/olsrd will be
list interface 'mywirelesslink'

Michel