[Olsr-users] Dynamic change of the LinkQualityMult parameter

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 16 10:36:11 CEST 2012

Do any one know, when OLSR2 get ready?

I need to dynamically add / remove devices, change settings as
"LinkQualityMult" and so on.

I have a big network with many Virtual-NICs. Currently i have added
serval "Pseudo Interfaces" to olsrd.conf and "AllowNoInt" activated, so
i can dynamicly add and remove devices, but i am not able to change the
settings of "LinkQualityMult" for each Interface.

So is there a possibility to write an extension for current version of
olsr, that can add / remove devices and make some changes to settings
e.g. LinkQualityMult, HelloInterval, ... ? Or is olsr not able to handle
changes on the fly in general?

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438