[Olsr-users] (no subject)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 4 00:57:30 CEST 2012

Setting a HNA4 mean the local OLSRd will announce that it is the
gateway to this prefix itself.

Henning

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Jason Prenger
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I’m using OLSR for a project but am running into an issue I’m not sure how
> to solve.  I need to setup some static routes so I can forward data from an
> Android phone to a computer that is connected to a router.  Using the web
> interface it was easy enough to add the static routes for the routers but
> I’m not sure how to do it when I don’t have that interface.  I’ve tried
> adding stuff to the Hna4 section of the configuration file but it doesn’t
> seem to be working (I’m guessing since these routes need a gateway specified
> as well?)  Looking for any help in pointing me in the right direction.  Is
> this something I can configure in OLSR?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jason Prenger

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."