[Olsr-users] (no subject)

Jason Prenger (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 3 22:31:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using OLSR for a project but am running into an issue I'm not sure how
to solve.  I need to setup some static routes so I can forward data from an
Android phone to a computer that is connected to a router.  Using the web
interface it was easy enough to add the static routes for the routers but
I'm not sure how to do it when I don't have that interface.  I've tried
adding stuff to the Hna4 section of the configuration file but it doesn't
seem to be working (I'm guessing since these routes need a gateway specified
as well?)  Looking for any help in pointing me in the right direction.  Is
this something I can configure in OLSR?

Thanks in advance,
Jason Prenger