[Olsr-users] How to define the primary IP-Address of an Interface

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 15 21:01:47 CEST 2011

Dear List,

i have more then just one ip-address allocated to my interface "vlan1".
One IP is public routed, the other is a private routed ip-address. Now,
currently my primary interface-ip choosen from olsr is the private
ip-address. When i make a traceroute, the 172.xxx IP appears. Also the
routing-table shows "via 172.xxx dev vlan1". I like to route the traffic
over the public routed ip-address "91.205.xxx". Is there a per
interface-option in olsrd.conf to define the IP-Address, which should
used for routing?

I think i saw a SrcIP option? But i can not find this property in any
OLSR-Documentation.

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438