[Olsr-users] help installing olsr + txtinfo on ubuntu (gatway_tree error)

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 3 16:57:32 CET 2011

Nevermind, found out there was some other older olsrd, probably from
apt-get tool, inside the /usr/local/sbin. Just removed it with rm
/usr/local/sbin/olsrd and now everything works.

Érico V. Porto