[Olsr-users] OLSR SECURE LIBRARY FOR MAC OSX

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 19 08:19:15 CEST 2011

On Thu May 19 2011 06:33:48 Shul Zden wrote:
> Sorry, i'm new to gdb and valgrind. I did some trial and error but i failed
> to understand how it works and the "bt" shows "no stack" as the outcome
> even when i have tried compiling using the steps showed in the internet.
> Should i make the olsrd and the plugin when im in the gdb or i make it
> first then run it in the gdb? by the way the segfault happens only when i
> run the secure plugin but without it the olsrd runs well.. compiling them
> is not a problem only when i want to run the program with the library. Is
> it because of buffer overflow? once again sorry for any inconvenience
> cause, thank you for your time to understand the problem.
If you can install valgrind, its the easiest too to use...

instead of starting Olsrd with "olsrd <parameters>", start it with "valgrind
./olsrd <parameters>"

Henning Rogge
--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE